8 Things that Will Change the Way You Practice Pediatric Dentistry/Oops Wrong Way...Ectopic Eruption & Early Treatment
Time & Location
About The Event
5th Annual Hugh Kopel Memorial Pediatric Dentistry Symposium
Featuring Speakers: Travis Nelson, DDS, MSD, MPH - AM Session, Anna Jung-Wei Chen, DDS, MS, PhD - PM Session
On-site registration starts at 8:00 and the course starts at 8:30.
8 Things that Will Change the Way You Practice Pediatric Dentistry Course Description:
This course is broken up into 8 short sections that offer practical contemporary solutions to common problems in pediatric dentistry. Dr. Nelson will cover:
- Practical approaches to caries risk reduction
- Using dental photography to improve your clinical outcomes
- Behavior modification for patients with special needs
- Case selection for better, safer pharmacological care
- Intranasal drug delivery in pediatric dentistry
- Silver Diamine fluoride
- Chairside space maintainers
- Zirconia crowns for primary teeth
Oops Wrong Way...Ectopic Eruption & Early Treatment Course Description:
This course will discuss the ectopic eruption of permanent canines & first permanent molars. It will highlight what practitioners may overlook & the different choices in treatment. The audience will learn how to make the right diagnosis & be able to make the best decision in timing & treatment modality. Multiple clinical cases with interactive learning will be presented. If you enjoy the discussion of clinical cases, this will be a great opportunity.
Learn more about the speakers here.
For questions, please email email@example.com or call 562-385-6860 or 562-385-7251
- Dental Assistants$100$1000$0
- Residents & Students$30$300$0
- Dentists (Bulk)$125$1250$0
- Dental Assistants (Bulk)$85$850$0